There are a variety of workplace wellness options available to suit your needs:
A 1 hour experiential Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop;
Half day or full day experiential mindfulness workshops;
An 8 – week Mindfulness Course entitled “Finding Peace in a Frantic World”.
This course is based on the work of renowned mindfulness teacher Professor Mark Williams. It is typically delivered over eight weekly sessions of 90 minutes duration. Alternatively, it can be offered as four half day sessions of three hours duration. Participants learn a variety of brief mindfulness practices that can be integrated into the workplace and daily lives.
Published research has demonstrated the following benefits of participation on a workplace mindfulness course:
- Reduction in participant’s stress levels
- Increased self-awareness and awareness of others
- Enhanced communication skills
- Lower rates of health-related absenteeism
- Higher levels of personal resilience
- Increase in levels of emotional intelligence
- Improved sleep
- Improved concentration and attention
- Lower levels of psychological distress including anxiety and depression
- Higher levels of well-being, and work and life satisfaction
Reference: The Mindful Workplace by Michael Chaskaslon
Previous clients include Hibernia College, VHI and Tallaght Hospital.
Contact email@example.com to discuss options.