There are a variety of workplace wellness options available to suit your needs. One option is an hour long Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop that combines the evidence base for mindfulness with an experiential taste of mindfulness practices. We also provide lunch time sessions and half day or full day workshops.
In addition to workshops, we offer an 8 – week Mindfulness Course entitled “Finding Peace in a Frantic World”, based on the work of renowned mindfulness teacher Professor Mark Williams. This 8-week course is typically delivered over eight weekly sessions of 90 minutes duration. Alternatively it can be offered as a four session course of longer duration. Participants learn a variety of mindfulness practices that can be integrated into their workplace and daily lives.
Published research has demonstrated the following benefits of participation on a workplace mindfulness course:
- a reduction in participant’s stress levels
- increased self-awareness and awareness of others
- enhanced communication skills
- lower rates of health-related absenteeism
- higher levels of personal resilience
- increase in levels of emotional intelligence
- improved sleep
- improved concentration and attention
- lower levels of psychological distress including anxiety and depression
- higher levels of well-being, and work and life satisfaction
Reference: The Mindful Workplace by Michael Chaskaslon
Previous clients include Hibernia College, VHI and Tallaght Hospital.
Contact email@example.com to discuss options.